Nau mai haere mai. You're invited to our first hui.
Hei Whakapiki Mauri is a series of hui in Waitaha that will empower Māori with disabilities and their whānau through knowledge and networks.
Through Hei Whakapiki Mauri, you and your whānau can explore what is important to you through whakapapa, tikanga and reo. You will learn and grow together through whanaungatanga, adding to your basket of knowledge. Collectively you’ll put plans in place to make changes and achieve your goals.
JOIN US AND START PLANNING YOUR FUTURE
- Learn more about Hei Whakapiki Mauri.
- Share what's important to you.
- Whakawhanaungatanga with like-minded whānau.
- Start to plan your future with the Hei Whakapiki Resource Kete.
- We’ll base future hui on what you want to learn on your journey.
REGISTER NOW FOR YOUR CHOICE OF HUI
It's FREE to attend. Great kai is provided. All whānau and support people welcome.
Sunday 25 September, 1- 4pm
Hao meeting room
Te Hāpua Halswell Centre
341 Halswell Road
Saturday 8 October, 1- 4pm
Large meeting room
Aranui Wainoni Community Centre
31 Hampshire Street
RSVP by 21 September to Kaiwhakahaere Ruth Jones